1. How many days does it take to deliver my order?
7 working days after artwork approval to produce and dispatch the order. After dispatch, please allow for courier transit times as well.
Please note - courier transit times are not in our control at all and it's best to track you order using the tracking details you receive as soon as the order has been dispatched.
2. Will I be able to see what the final product will look like?
Yes, you will receive an artwork approval form from us within 1 day of placing your order so that you can check all details and approve the design of your order.
3. Do you send out orders on a Friday?
We do not send out any orders on a Friday, as we would hate for your beautiful creations to be sitting in some courier warehouse over the weekend! Please plan placing your order in advance to avoid any delays.
4. Where all can you deliver?
5. How do you ship the order and can I collect my order?
We use a courier service to send out all orders. Orders can unfortunately not be collected from our factory.
6. Can you deliver to a PO Box address?
Unfortunately no. Since all orders are sent via a courier service, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
7. Do you do date or time critical deliveries?
We can always try our best to help you deliver on a specific time and date but it’s not something we can guarantee.
8. Will the chocolates not melt in hot weather?
Absolutely not. We send all orders out in special temperature controlled boxes and if required, with ice-packs in order to make sure that you receive your chocolates in perfect condition.
9. Do you send any order details or invoice with the delivery?
We know your probably sending the box as a gift to AMAZE your loved ones, which is why we never send any invoice or paperwork with the order. You will receive a confirmation email once you’ve finished placing the order with the invoice for your record.
10. Can you add a special note to the box since I am sending it as a gift?
Oh we’d love that! Anything to make your gift even more AMAZING Add your message during the ordering process in the ‘Special Instruction’ box and we’ll take care of the rest.
11. Who should I contact if I have technical issues while ordering?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9017 3283, our amaze gurus are always here to help.
12. I have uploaded the wrong images. Can I change the images once the order has been placed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to change the images once the order has been placed.
13. Can I change my delivery details once the order has been placed?
If the order has not been dispatched as yet, you can let us know of the change via email or phone. Please quote your order number when making the changes.
1. What are the ingredients of the Fortune Cookies?
Wheat Flour (52%), Sugar (41%), Vegetable Oil Maize Starch, Raising Agent, (341,500)Flavour, Colours (102,124), Antioxidant (307),Emulsifier (322 Soy)
2. Is it suitable for vegetarians?
Yes, they are!
3. Is it Gluten & Nut-free?
Gluten Free – No
Dairy Free – May be present
Nut-Free – May contain traces of nuts
4. What flavours do you have available?
The cookie is the traditional vanilla fortune cookie.
5. What is the shelf-life of the Fortune Cookies?
3 months after date of manufacture, IF stored correctly. However, it is best to consume the cookies within 4 weeks as the cookies will still be edible for the 3 months but they will not be as fresh.
6. How are the Fortune Cookies packed?
All Fortune Cookies come individually packed in a clear cello bag.
7. Where are the Fortune Cookies made?
Proudly Australian made!!
8. What are the dimensions of the message slip?
The message slip measures 70mm x 15mm approximately.
9. How long can my message be for the message slip?
There is sufficient space for about 100 characters (including spaces) on 3 lines.
10. What are the dimensions of the custom sticker that goes on the bag?
You can choose between:
Round Sticker – 30mm in diameter
Square Sticker – 30mm x 30mm
11. What are the dimensions of the custom print that goes on the cookie?
You can choose between:
Round Sticker – 15mm in diameter
Square Sticker – 15mm x 15mm
12. What types of images are best to print?
Bright image – Good
Images with light white or light background – Good
Dark images – NOT good
Images with dark background – NOT good